1. Facilitation focuses on asking during meetings rather than telling.
2. A facilitator’s job is to:
3. Active listening includes which of the following steps?
4. A facilitator can be open and friendly, but still has to choose a side when conflict arises.
5. The content of a meeting should not change, while the process of a meeting can change.
6. If there are topics or issues that arise during a meeting, but you don’t have time to discuss them right now, what should you do?
7. You should ask permission to give feedback to meeting participants.
8. Meeting agenda items should be discussed before a meeting to see if they are still relevant.
9. When two conflicting ways to solve a problem arise, facilitators have the right to decide which method should be used.
10. Everyone should have a say in a meeting.