At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish facilitation from instruction and training.
- Identify the competencies linked to effective small group facilitation.
- Understand the difference between content and process.
- Identify the stages of team development and ways to help teams through each stage
- Use common process tools to make meetings easier and more productive.
Why did you take this course? Use this opportunity to consider your personal learning objectives and reasons for taking this course.